Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So... here we go...

I am trying to get the word out about this blog. I want to use it as a way for people to be inspired in their homescooling, to be encouraged by others who are doing the same things, and as a way to get the word out about my "new job". I am going to try to add at least one entry a week, about different aspects of homeschooling, and if you have a specific thing you would like me to share about, please ask.
Also, I think I have nailed down how I am going to do this. If you are interested in using me as a consultant, just email me with some of your basic info and what you are wanting. Then, we can either talk on the phone or skype once I gather some info for you- we will just set up a time to chat. I will charge for the initial consultation, and then based on what we decide during that time (not to exceed an hour), I can send any documents you need (that I mentioned in my previous post). A friend of mine is helping me to set up a paypal account, and to change my documents to pdf formats, so that you can pay online, and I can just email you the documents. Then, we can have follow-up talks, etc, at a price we agree on.
I would really love to offer a type of curriculum-in-a-box at some time. I would work with you on a schedule, and then gather the books for you, make a weekly schedule for you, and ship it straight to your door! I gather used books to sell to my homeschool friends all the time, and I could save you a lot of money, if you are willing to have used books at about half the price!

So, feel free to email me, or leave a comment with your email address, and we can get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment